Lab Lockdown logo


« First ‹ Previous Next › Newest »

Author Comments

Slitherhen August 21st, 2017, 6:29 pm
COMMAND TIME PLZ GIVE MAIN CHARACTER A NAME AND PRONOUNS OR MAYBE EVEN A DREAM TO HAVE,, OR if u want u could just make them do somehting idk this journey with mostly be made up as we go thank u for reading
Advertisement August 20th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Post A Comment

User Comments

mado (Guest) August 21st, 2017, 7:23 pm
i wanna name them Vivid! they can use whatever pronouns they feel like using at the present moment.

as for a dream/goal... maybe they're instructed to look for a certain something or someone, but they can't quite process how to do it?
Brawlitup99 August 21st, 2017, 7:49 pm
Let's see...off the top of my head, how about "Gery?" Thinking how Gary is pronounced. Any pronoun is fine.

And a dream? I'd imagine a dream that any bot would have is to have purpose ;)

(super awesome comic btw)
TigerToony August 21st, 2017, 8:12 pm
>Name: Rubun?
>Pronouns: Maybe mainly they/them? but others are fine?

>STUBBLE AROUND and USE LIGHT FROM UR SCREEN FACE TO ILLUMINATE STUFF.
McSpoofy (Guest) August 21st, 2017, 10:43 pm
Name: Robney
Pronouns: Any ya want kiddo!

Dream: Find the other hearts

Command: Find a light switch or any light source
night-sprout August 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
HRM
I'm thinking their name can be Lime or maybe Rivet! this nice robot can have any pronoun they feel like! Also, maybe check out that plant next to you?
dustydells (Guest) August 22nd, 2017, 2:03 pm
Name: Val
Pronouns: she/him only
Dream: She wants to learn to program himself and gain control over their life. And learn to dance.
Can you make your screen brighter to use as a flashlight and look around?
bwooom August 23rd, 2017, 1:16 pm
uuuuh-
name: viv
pronouns: they/them
goal: find other people
for the command, i think they should just look around for now-
7thShade (Guest) August 24th, 2017, 6:40 am
IDK why, but when I look at them I think of the name Glitch.
Antherdust August 25th, 2017, 5:38 am
Name: maaybbbe camembert!
Pronouns: maybe they/them. Or she/her. But im really feelin the they. Up to you!
Dream: To get out of the dark! Are you scared of the dark? Maybe find some friends for the first time ever! If they know what friends are.
Command: Try to get up and figure yourself out, feel your surroundings. But carefully!
BestBuilder101 August 25th, 2017, 5:32 pm
:/

Post A Comment